As Macoupin County's next States Attorney, I will work tirelessly to protect our families, farmers, small business and our communities' future. To do this I will:
1. Reset relations with law enforcement, by opening lines of communication with law enforcement, victims and members of the community;
2. Be available to law enforcement, day and night, to provide legal guidance when needed.
3. Maintain an open-door policy to any concerned citizen, victim, or law enforcement officers.
4. Review and reevaluate cold cases with local law enforcement and major case squad.
5. Advocate for the rights of victims and pursue restitution for individuals and businesses alike.
6. Leverage new technology to streamline and track requests for charges.
7. Oversee and implement e-filing and digital record-keeping.
8. Implement mental health court to assist individuals with mental illness to become and remain law-abiding citizens, by helping them access treatment and comply with order medications to help maintain stability in our communities.
9. Use my trial-tested litigation skills on the tough cases!
10. Charge and try cases that don't have confessions or the perfect witnesses.